Image CM800 Ceiling Mount Speakers
Engineered to bring a new dimension of reality and convenience to a flush mount design, the Image in ceiling speakers feature a unique adjustable tweeter that allows custom designers to create enveloping sound fields and localised effects without disrupting a home's decor.
Designed for surround use in home theatre and music applications, the image in ceiling speakers employ poly-mica injection woofer cones and a single 3/4" neodymium tweeter with silk dome and enhanced high frequency.
Because of their adjustable tweeter and expanded surround woofer, the Image in ceiling speakers outperform conventional designs by maximising diffusion, clarity and efficiency while minimizing room interaction that blur sonic truth.
- High sensitivity & power handling
- Paintable rust proof grilles for superior protection and job flexibility
- Turn-N-Lock mechanism for safe, efficient and professional installation
- PistonMax woofer design for more accurate mid-bass without distortion
- Poly injection composite drivers for smooth response
- Long life, moisture resistant materials including butyl rubber surrounds and poly injection cones
- Image style rasily integrates with Image in wall speakers and Earthquake IQ speakers
- 125 watts RMS power handling
- 3/4" neodymium magnet dome tweeter with on-axis 380 degree positioning for better staging and imaging
- Long excursion bumped back plate and thick gauss magnet
- Easy connect spring loaded binding posts
- Poly switch for tweeter protection
- High pass filter: 12dB/Octave @ 2kHz
- Low pass filter 12dB/Octave @ 2kHz
- Round speaker grilles included
- Outer diameter: 293mm
- Installation dimensions: 250mm outer diameter x 102mm depth
- Sold as a pair
|Woofer||8" (203mm) Low Mass Poly-Mica|
|Tweeter||1" (25mm) Adjustable Silk Dome|
|RMS Power Rating||25 - 125 Watts|
|Frequency Response||45Hz - 21kHz|
|Sensitivity||89dB @ 1W/1m|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: