Raijuu 1 In Wall Subwoofer
Raijuu in Japanese mythology is the spirit of thunder. This is a symbolic characteristic of the Raijuu range of subwoofers, which are loud, fast and powerful.
The Raijuu loudspeakers are subwoofers operating from 20 Hz to 100 Hz. They are to be coupled to limited-range loudspeakers via an active DSP crossover.
The Raijuu 1 is a very small compact subwoofer designed to be shallow enough to fit in a drywall. It is a closed-box design operating below its resonance frequency, hence providing a band-pass response defined by a 2nd order low-pass function provided by a DSP unit.
- Dimensions: 580 x 360 x 102 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- Connector: Pair of binding posts
- Drive unit: 1 x 12” ultra-flat high power driver
- Frequency response: Fc-100 Hz (Fc being defined by the 2nd order low-pass function)
- Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power handling: 400 W
- Max. SPL @ 1m / 40 Hz: 104 dB
- Max. SPL @ 1m / 20 Hz: 91 dB
- Option 1: In-wall adaptation kit
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good