The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of a performance. Their sleek lines and orange drivers make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 5 1/2" MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 5 1/2" and 6 1/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
|System Format||2 1/2 Way|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||40 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m)||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||112 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||30 — 120 W|
|Cabinet Design||Dual Chamber, Rear Ported Bass Reflex with HiVe II Port Technology|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 5 1/2" MMP II Bass, 1 x 5 1/2" MMP II Bass Mid-Range, 1 x 25 mm Black C-CAM Tweeter|
|Crossover Frequency||LF: 650 Hz, MF/HF: 2.2 kHz|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))||850 x 174 x 299.3 mm (33 7/16 x 6 7/8 x 11 13/16")|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D))||873 x 215.4 x 309.8 mm (34 3/8 x 8 1/2 x 12 3/16")|
|Weight (Each)||10.82 kg (23 lb 12 oz)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: