The Gold 300 has been engineered to deliver a true audiophile experience. Premium driver technology taken from our flagship Platinum II speakers has been melded with class-leading cabinet construction to produce a speaker designed to last a lifetime.
Gold 300 is the pinnacle of the range. Its deceptively large cabinet houses a 2 1/2" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer above and a pair of 8" (203 mm) RDT II bass drivers below, in a true three-way arrangement.
Also featuring a pair of rear-facing HiVe II ports delivering smooth airflow and ample bass reinforcement, Gold 300 is the ideal speaker for larger rooms. Its punch and dynamism are matched only by its subtlety and fidelity – Gold 300’s effortless authority, from a crisp 50 kHz at the top end to an earth-moving 30 Hz at the bottom, makes it perfect for any and all listening requirements.
- MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 8" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:
- RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Custom-made, high-quality gold plated bi-wire terminals
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space
|System Format||3 Way|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||30 Hz – 50 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m)||90 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||3.5 Ohms @ 1 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||117 dBA (Pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||250 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||100 — 250 W|
|Bass Alignment||Bass Reflex Dual HiVe II Port System|
|Crossover Frequency||L.F/M.F: 650 Hz, M.F/H.F: 3 kHz|
|Drive Unit Complement||2 x 8" RDT II Long-Throw Bass Driver, 1 x 2 1/2" C-CAM Mid-Range Driver, 1 x MPD High-Frequency Transducer|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))||1000 x 240 x 360.6 mm (39 3/8 x 9 7/16 x 14 3/16")|
|External Dimensions (Including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))||1047 x 327.8 x 417.8 mm (41 1/4 x 12 7/8 x 16 7/16")|
|Weight (Each)||30.56 kg (67 lb 4 oz)|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: