Featuring twin 5 1/2" MMP II drivers and the design details found throughout the range, the Monitor C150 centre speaker adds clarity to any performance, ensuring a captivating listening experience.
The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinet or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 5 1/2" MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 5 1/2" and 6 1/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
|System Format||2 Way|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||60 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m)||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Maximum SPL||111 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||100 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||20 — 100 W|
|Cabinet Design||Sealed Cabinet|
|Drive Unit Complement||2 x 5 1/2" MMP II Bass Mid-Range, 1 x 25 mm Black C-CAM Tweeter|
|Crossover Frequency||3.9 kHz|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))||174 x 455 x 187.8 mm (6 7/8 x 17 15/16 x 7 3/8")|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D))||N/A|
|Weight||5.40 kg (11 lb 14 oz)|
|Sold As||Single Unit|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: