Soundbar with DTS Virtual:X and Bluetooth
As you would expect from the market leader in AV receivers, Denon transforms any TV into a home entertainment centre with the DHT-S216. The low-profile, wall-mountable soundbar features powerful built-in down-firing subwoofers, Dolby Digital Decoding and DTS Virtual:X 3D audio technology to create a powerful home theatre surround sound experience. Fully compatible with today’s HD and 4K TV’s, the built-in 4K UHD HDMI (1 in / 1 out with ARC) delivers clear images and amazing sound quality. Quickly connect your TV, Blu-ray or other devices through the HDMI (with Audio Return Channel) and Optical or AUX inputs, or easily stream your favourite music via Bluetooth. With two built-in down-firing subwoofers powering dynamic theatre-quality audio in a minimal, low-profile design, you won’t have the need for a separate subwoofer.
- Upgrade to 3D Sound: Boost your home theatre experience for TV, movies, music and more when you upgrade to Denon premium-quality sound brought to you by the DHT-S216 soundbar
- Full-range soundbar: With a full driver array and built-in, down-firing subwoofers, you get the superior sound quality you want from a soundbar without the need for a separate subwoofer
- 4K UHD HDMI with Audio Return Channel: Experience exceptional sound clarity through one single HDMI connection to your TV
- Low-profile design and wall-mountable: At 2" (60mm) tall, the DHT-S216 fits in most spaces and won’t block your TV’s bottom edge like larger soundbars do
- Dolby Digital, DTS Decoding and DTS Virtual:X: Enjoy immersive surround sound from this sleek, compact bar. Advanced psychoacoustic algorithms realistically simulate a multi-channel home theatre surround sound speaker system.
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth: Quickly and easily enjoy your favourite music from your Bluetooth-enabled smart device
- Denon Dialogue Enhancer: Enjoy crystal-clear dialogue while watching movies and TV shows with complex audio soundtracks
- Optical digital audio and HDMI 4K UHD inputs: Effortlessly connect your Blu-ray, gaming console or other device
- 4K HDMI cable included: Simply connect a single cord to your TV and enjoy immersive audio for every entertainment experience
- AUX input (3.5mm): Connect your analogue device and listen through the soundbar with ease
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust in a high-quality, durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
Upgrade to 3D Sound
With two built-in down firing subwoofers, dual mid-range drivers and two 1” tweeters, you’ll enjoy an amazing movie and TV show audio experience when you upgrade to Denon premium-quality sound.
The DHT-S216 works with all HD and 4K TVs. Use the included HDMI cable to send audio from your smart TV and other connected sources to the DHT-S216 via the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC). Using HDMI also enables control of the Denon DHT-S216 via your TV’s remote control.
3D Audio with DTS Virtual:X
With DTS Virtual:X, the DHT-S216 uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to realistically simulate a multi-channel home theatre surround sound speaker system. Enjoy enhanced bass, crystal clear dialogue, and enveloping sound thanks to Virtual Height and Virtual Surround.
Bluetooth Compatibility for Wireless Music Streaming
Your favourite tracks at your fingertips. Pair your smartphone or tablet with the DHT-S216 to easily stream music via Bluetooth.
4K HDMI with Audio Return Channel
Send the audio from the streaming apps built into your smart TV and other sources with 4K UHD HDMI (1 in / 1 out with ARC) supporting 4K/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2 and a single HDMI cable (included in box).
Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding
With Dolby Digital and DTS decoding, enjoy surround sound simulation from Blu-ray, game consoles and your TVs streaming apps.
Denon Dialogue Enhancer
Denon Dialogue Enhancer improves dialogue intelligibility with 3 different modes — ideal for movies and TV shows. You can even turn up the dialogue without having to adjust overall volume.
Sound Mode for Any Occasion
The DHT-S216 features pre-set EQ modes optimized for movies, music listening and night mode. Select the Movie mode to punch up the bass of an action scene or to make dialogue sound clearer. Choose the Music mode for a wider soundstage and even dispersion. Or, switch to Night mode for lowered bass and clear dialogue when you it’s time to quiet things down.
Low-Profile Design and Wall Mountable
At 2" (60mm) tall, the Denon DHT-S216 fits in most spaces and can be placed in front of your TV without blocking your TV’s bottom edge. It’s also easy to wall mount with the included mounting template.
Easy Setup and User Experience
Quickly connect the DHT-S216 soundbar to your TV with the supplied HDMI cable or via the Optical input. Once connected via HDMI ARC, you can seamlessly control the soundbar volume with your TV remote.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CD player and Dolby Atmos enabled AV receiver. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest audio video technologies in a high-quality soundbar.
|Acoustic System||2.0 (6 Drivers)|
|HDMI: ARC / CEC||✓ (1 x In / 1 x Out)|
|Digital Input: Optical / Coaxial||✓ / -|
|Analogue Input (3.5mm Mini Jack)||✓|
|Simple One Wire Setup||✓|
|Bluetooh: A2DP / APT-X||✓ / -|
|Dolby Digital Decoding / DTS||✓ / ✓|
|Soundmode Music, Movie||✓|
|Night Listening Mode||✓|
|Denon Dialogue Enhancer||✓|
|Keyhole Style Wall Mount||✓|
|TV remote Learning Function||✓|
|Available Colour: Black||✓|
|Standby Consumption||0.3 W|
|Auto Power Off||✓|
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)||890 x 60 x 120 mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: