This Compact Yet Powerful Amplifier Delivers First Class Performance!
This amplifier features the Tripath TK2050 chipset which provides 50W continuous power per channel (100W total) into an 8 ohm load. Class T amplifiers using Tripath proprietary digital power processing technology offer the audio fidelity of a Class AB amplifier, while providing the power efficiency of a Class D.
A compact, sturdy 2 x 50W RMS stereo amplifier with 3.5mm input on the front and RCA input on the back for easy connection to a music source. This exceptional unit can also double as a headphone amplifier thanks to its front panel mounted 6.35mm jack connection.
Includes power supply, banana plugs for speaker connection, 3.5mm headphone adaptor and 3.5mm to RCA lead. Pair it with a bluetooth audio streamer such as A1109 for wireless music listening!
- 50W per channel continuous (100W total) into an 8 ohm load
- Audiophile quality sound with less than 0.01% THD @ 30W
- Headphone phono jack allows the unit to double as a high fidelity headphone amplifier
- Convenient front mounted 3.5mm input for quick connection of large audio devices
- Compact extruded aluminium housing with thick black anodized faceplate
- Rear mounted RCA type input for permanent connection of large audio devices
- Short circuit, thermal and overload protection
- External 24V DC 5A power supply included
|Power Output||50 Watts RMS x 2 Into 8 Ohm|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.01% @ 30W / <5.0% @ 50W|
|Minimum Speaker Impedance||6 Ohm|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||103 dB, A Weighted|
|Input Impedance||2K Ohm ± 5%|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range||> 100dB|
|Electrical Requirement||24V DC @ 5A Centre Pin Positive (Power Supply Included)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||85mm x 130mm x 50mm|
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: