6 Zone, 12 Channel Power Amplifier
The CA-1250 is a flexible multi channel power amplifier which is ideal for domestic or professional installations. It provides 6 stereo zones, 12 channels, driver by Class-D digital amplification.
This amplifier provides more efficient operation with higher power output delivering up to 50 W output power at 4 ohms or 70 / 100 V. All zones can be set to stereo or bridge mode. The output power is up to 110 W at bridge mode.
Beside one RCA input, an auxiliary bus input is optional for every zone.
The CA-1250 offers powerful, clean sound with reliable performance. This amplifier will satisfy the most discerning audio and home theatre enthusiasts. Simplicity of a user-friendly design, all at a price that's easy to live with.
- High efficiency class D amplification (more than 85%)
- Output power per channel: 50 W x 2 @ 4Ω, 25 W x 2 @ 8Ω, 100 W bridged at 8Ω or 30 W for 70 / 100 V
- Stereo / bridge mono output
- Auto power off function dedicated to disable the amplifier when there is no signal from any source
- 12 V DC mute trigger in, 12 V DC status out for each zone
- Power Supply: AC 115 V / 60 Hz or AC 230 V / 50 Hz switchable
- Front panel zone on and zone overload LEDs for each zone
- Rack mountable
Note: To split a common source via RCA input across all 6 zones (global source input), this will require an active distribution amplifier, such as this 6 Way Audio Distribution Amplifier.
|Continuous Output Power per Channel||30 W @ 8Ω, 50 W @ 4Ω, 100 W Bridged @ 8Ω, 30 W 70 / 100 V|
|S/N||>85 dB A Weighted|
|Frequency Response||60 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Input Impedance||>47k Ohm|
|Input Sensitivity||250 mV|
|Output Connection||Terminal Block|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||430 x 416 x 88 mm|
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good