Dayton Audio DSS2 Speaker Spike Set
Rigidly coupling a loudspeaker enclosure to a floor by means of a "spiking" system dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response. This is especially apparent with subwoofer systems. These attractive spikes are precision machined from solid brass and then plated with a durable finish. Barbed insert nuts and 6 mm threaded studs are included for mounting in cabinets with walls up to 1" (25.4 mm) thick. Set includes four cone spikes, four floor discs, four barbed insert nuts, and four threaded studs. Cone is 5/8" (15.9 mm), insert requires a 5/16" (7.9 mm) hole to be drilled prior to installation. Dimensions: 9/16" (14.3 mm) diameter, 5/8" (15.9 mm) high (including disc).
- Dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response
- Great results when used with subwoofer systems
- Solid brass construction with attractive plated finish
- Two-piece tip design for level adjustment
- Barbed inserts can be mounted from inside or outside the cabinet
Write a Review
Note: If reviewing a product that has variations such as colour or length, please include this information at the start of the review. For example "Colour: Red" or "Cable Length: 2m" etc.Your Name:
Your Review: Note: Plain text only (HTML is not translated).
Rating: Bad Good