When you need to connect more than one display from a single source device, a HDMI Splitter is the perfect solution.
These HDMI Splitters feature an integrated circuit which accepts the input signal, then duplicates and splits the signal to be identical to the original. As these units also feature a signal amplifier, this will ensure absolutely no loss of quality and the longest transmission distance possible.
Not sure of the difference between a HDMI Splitter and Switch? Please refer to our HDMI Splitter vs HDMI Switch comparison.
- Enables up to 8 Displays to be Connected From 1 Source Device
- HDCP Compliant (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Supports 4K, 1080p, 3D, Deep Colour, HD Audio and More
- Wall Mountable Design (Can Also be Placed on Flat Surface)
- Enables up to 16 Displays to be Connected From 1 Source Device
- Supports 1080p, 3D, Deep Colour, HD Audio and More
- EDID Control Switch for 2D/3D, 1080i/1080p and 2 Ch./5.1 Ch.
- Ventilated Casing Ensures Efficient Cooling and Operation
- Transmits Video and Audio Over Single Cat6/Cat7 up to 60m
- Wideband IR Repeater - Foxtel Compatible (IQ, IQ2 and IQ3)
- HDMI Loop Out (Splitter Function) for Connection to Local Display
- Lossless HDMI Transmission (No Quality Loss)